Chocolate coconut magic slice
Quick and easy to prepare, this slice is a luscious treat everyone will love. The indulgent pairing of chocolate and coconut is phenomenal. Just watch how quickly it disappears!
- 250g plain biscuits
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 175g butter, melted
- 1 cup Tasti slivered almonds
- ½ cup Tasti desiccated coconut
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 1 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- ½ Tasti coconut chips
- 1x 395g tin condensed milk
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees celsius fan bake. Place the biscuits in a food processor, and pulse until they reach a fine, sandy consistency. Add the cocoa powder and melted butter, then pulse until combined. Transfer the mixture to a slice tin, then press to flatten.
- Scatter the Tasti slivered almonds evenly over the base, followed by the Tasti desiccated coconut, chocolate chunks, dried cranberries and Tasti coconut chips.
- Drizzle the condensed milk evenly over the slice, then place into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the slice is golden around the edges. Remove from the oven and leave to sit for 15 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut the slice into squares before serving. Keep stored in an airtight container for up to 4 days.