- 2 cups Pams Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tsp Pams Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Pams Baking Soda
- Pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup Pams Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 100g white chocolate, melted
- Preheat your oven to 160 ̊C fan bake. In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, coconut, baking powder, baking soda and salt, then set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, caster sugar and vanilla until smooth. Pour into the dry ingredients, then add the pistachios and cranberries. Using a wooden spoon, stir well until a soft dough forms.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and bring together with your hands, then split the dough into two pieces.
- Place one piece onto a lined tray and shape into a long, flattened log. Repeat with the second half of the dough and place on a second lined tray.
- Place each tray into the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until golden in colour. Leave to cool for 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle, then slice into 1-2cm thick slices.
- Lay the biscotti slices back onto the lined trays. Return to the oven for 10 minutes, then flip and bake for a remaining 10-15 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool, then drizzle with white chocolate and sprinkle over some desiccated coconut to garnish. Place into the fridge to set.
- Serve and enjoy or keep stored in an airtight container for up to 7 days.