- 8 Farrah’s tortillas
- 50g butter, melted
- ⅔ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup soft brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 100g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 100ml cream
- Sea salt, to finish
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius fan bake. Lay the tortillas on a board, and brush them one at a time with melted butter. Stack the tortillas, and cut into 8 wedges.
- In a large bowl, combine the caster sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
- A few pieces at a time, toss the tortilla pieces in the cinnamon sugar mixture, then transfer to a lined tray. Repeat until all of the wedges are coated in cinnamon sugar, then place the tray into the oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden and crispy; turning once during baking.
- Once baked, set aside and leave to cool. To make the ganache, place the chocolate and cream in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave in 1 minute increments and stir between each until completely melted.
- Pour the ganache into a serving bowl, and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt. Serve with the churro chips and enjoy.