Cookie Time lolly log slice
Treat yourself and your family with this delicious lolly log slice made with Cookie Time biscuits and condensed milk. Your kids will love it!
View the method
- 4 x Cookie Time Original Chocolate Chip cookies
- 120g melted butter
- ⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 150g marshmallow based lollies, chopped into small pieces
- 100g white chocolate, melted
- ½ cup shredded coconut
Back to ingredients
- Using a food processor or by hand, crush the Cookie Time cookies until they reach a sandy consistency.
- In a large bowl, combine the crushed cookies with the melted butter, condensed milk, a pinch of salt and the chopped lollies. Stir well until fully incorporated, then press into a lined slice tin.
- Take the melted white chocolate and drizzle generously over the slice. Top with the shredded coconut, then place into the fridge to set for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Once set, cut the slice into squares and serve, or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.