Cookie time lolly log slice
Treat yourself and your family with this delicious lolly log slice made with Cookie Time biscuits and condensed milk. Your kids will love it!
- 4 x Cookie Time Original Chocolate Chip cookies
- 120g melted butter
- cup sweetened condensed milk
- 150g marshmallow based lollies, chopped into small pieces
- 100g white chocolate, melted
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Using a food processor or by hand, crush the Cookie Time cookies until they reach a sandy consistency.
- In a large bowl, combine the crushed cookies with the melted butter, condensed milk, a pinch of salt and the chopped lollies. Stir well until fully incorporated, then press into a lined slice tin.
- Take the melted white chocolate and drizzle generously over the slice. Top with the shredded coconut, then place into the fridge to set for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Once set, cut the slice into squares and serve, or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.