Double chocolate brownies
With both cocoa and semi-sweet chocolate, these brownies are decadently fudgy.
Packed with natural wheat bran fibre, adding a little All-Bran® to your favourite recipes is an easy way to help get the fibre you need, deliciously. Just one tablespoon of All-Bran® Original provides 7% of your daily fibre needs. With these recipes you’ll see just how versatile this simple breakfast cereal can be.
*One 45g serve of All-Bran® Original provides 42% of your daily fibre needs.
© 2017 Kellogg Company. ® Registered trade marks Kellogg (Aust) Pty Ltd authorised user.
- 1 cup All-Bran Original* cereal
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 2/3 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- In large bowl, stir together cereal and boiling water. Let stand 5 minutes or until cereal softens.
- In medium bowl, mix together flour, cocoa and salt. Set aside.
- Stir eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla into softened cereal; mix well. Stir in flour mixture until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter in 33 x 23 cm (13 x 9-inch) baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Bake at 180°C (350°F) for 20 to 22 minutes, until centre gives slightly when touched with finger. (Do not over bake.) Let cool completely before cutting.
Tip: Sift cocoa through mesh sieve to remove lumps before adding to flour.