- 310g packet Arnott’s Farmbake Choc Chip Cookies
- 80g unsalted butter, melted
- 395g can condensed milk
- 200g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- Grease an 18cm x 28 cm rectangular slice pan and line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above edge of pan.
- Place Arnott’s Farmbake Choc Chip Cookies into bowl of a food processor and process until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Combine butter, condensed milk, and dark chocolate in a saucepan over medium heat. Stirring until melted and smooth.
- Place cookie crumbs, coconut and walnuts in a bowl, add chocolate mixture and stir well. Spoon mixture into prepared tin, smoothing top and refrigerate for 2 hours. Cut into bite size pieces.