- 1 ½ cups bran flakes
- ½ cup Pams Superfoods Quinoa Flakes 1 cup Pams Pure Plain Flour
- 1 teaspoon Pams Baking Powder ½ teaspoon Pams Baking Soda
- ½ cup Pams White Sugar 25g Pams Butter
- ¼ cup Pams Golden Syrup 1 Pams Free Range size 7 Egg, lightly whisked 1 cup Value Milk
- 1 cup peeled and chopped feijoas
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan with a little butter or line with paper cases.
- Combine the bran flakes, quinoa flakes, flour, baking powder, baking soda and sugar together in a large mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Gently melt the butter with the golden syrup until just liquid.
- Pour the butter mixture, egg and milk into the dry ingredients and lastly add the feijoas. Gently mix to combine.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin pan and then bake for 20 minutes until well coloured and the muffins are firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.