- 3 cups self raising flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup greek or plain yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 30g butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1tsp dried mixed herbs
TIP: Can’t find self raising flour? Add 1tsp of baking powder to every cup of plain flour to make your own!
- Sieve the flour and salt into a large bowl. Make a well in the center, then add the yoghurt and olive oil. Use your hands or a wooden spoon to mix until a soft dough forms, adding water if needed or extra flour if too sticky.
- Divide the dough into 8 even sized balls. Roll out on a floured benchtop, keeping to around ½ cm thick.
- Bring a frying or cast iron pan to a medium heat. Lightly grease the pan, then lay the rolled dough into the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes until bubbles form on the surface and the underside is brown, then flip and cook for a further 30 seconds to a minute.
- Stir together the melted butter, garlic and dried parsley, then brush liberally over the cooked flatbreads.