- • 1/4 cup Pams Superfoods coconut flour
- • 1/4 cup Pams Superfoods LSA
- • 3/4 cup of Pams Superfoods cacao powder
- • 1/2 tsp salt
- • 1 tsp baking soda
- • 1 ripe banana
- • 4 eggs (at room temperature)
- • 1/2 cup of coconut oil (melted)
- • 1/2 cup of honey
- • 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- • 30g of dark chocolate (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a baking tin with baking paper.
- Place the coconut flour, LSA, cacao powder, salt and baking soda into a large bowl. Whisk well to remove any lumps.
- In a separate bowl mash the ripe banana with a fork. Add the eggs, coconut oil, honey and vanilla then whisk well to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix carefully using a spatula.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the lined baking tin, cover with grated dark chocolate.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- To check the brownie is cooked, take a knife and insert it into the middle of the brownie. The knife will come out clean when it is cooked through.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack before slicing into 16 pieces.