These biscuits are simple to make and a classic Kiwi favourite.
- • 225 g unsalted butter
- • 1/2 cup Chelsea White Sugar
- • 1/4 can Highlander Sweetened Condensed Milk
- • 2 cups flour
- • 1 tsp baking powder
- • 1 cup Nestlé Bakers’ Choice Dark Chunks
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease or line baking trays with baking paper.
- Add butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. Using an electric beater cream the butter and Chelsea sugar. Add Highlander Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Sift together flour and baking powder and fold into creamed mixture with the Nestlé Bakers’ Choice Dark Chunks.
- Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place on lined oven trays. Press each ball lightly with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until biscuits are a light brown on the bottom, cool on a wire rack.