- 1½ cups self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons grated cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 440g can creamed or whole kernel corn (Freshly chopped parsley and finely chopped onion can be added too).
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Mix the flour, cheese, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs and milk together.
- Add the egg mixture and creamed corn to the dry ingredients.
- Fold together, being careful not to over mix.
- Line a muffin tin with paper cases and spoon in the mixture.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes for medium muffins, 12-14 minutes for mini ones, or until the muffins spring back when pressed gently.