Banana custard and blueberry muffins
Delicious recipe using Pams frozen fruit - eating healthier options doesn't mean you have to sacrifice taste.
View the method
- 1 1/2 cup Pams self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup Pams sugar
- 1/2 tsp Pams baking soda
- 2 tbsp Pams golden syrup
- 1-1/2 cup Pams frozen blueberries, defrosted
- 1 cup Pams rolled oats
- 1/4 cup custard powder
- 1/2 cup mashed bananas, (2 medium)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup trim milk
Back to ingredients
- Stir the flour, oats, sugar and custard powder together in a large bowl and make a well in the centre.
- In a jug beat together the baking soda, mashed bananas, milk, canola oil, golden syrup and egg. Pour into the well and stir together. Lastly fold though the blueberries.
- Divide the mixture evenly among 12 paper cup-lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 190°C for 15 minutes or until golden and firm to the touch. Serve warm.