Peanut brownie yo-yos
In our take on two Kiwi classics, we’ve combined buttery chocolate and peanut cookies with a lusciously light peanut butter buttercream to create baking magic. An irresistible flavour combination that one simply cannot resist.
- 250g butter, softened
- ⅓ cup caster sugar
- 1 ½ cups Pams Self Raising Flour
- ¼ cup Pams Cocoa Powder
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- ⅔ cup icing sugar
- ¼ cup roughly chopped peanuts
- Preheat your oven to 170℃ fan bake. Cream together 190g of softened butter and the caster sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder and a pinch of salt then gently mix until a soft dough forms.
- Roll the mixture into 20-24 balls, then lay onto lined baking trays. Use a fork to flatten slightly, then place into the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- While the biscuits are baking, make the filling by creaming the remaining butter and peanut butter together. Add the icing sugar and beat until fluffy in texture.
- Once the biscuits have cooled, pipe or spread the peanut butter filling onto half of the biscuits, then sandwich with another. Enjoy or store in an airtight container.