- 175g butter, softened
- 300g caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 350g self raising flour
- ⅔ cup crushed pineapple
- 200g coconut or coconut flavoured yoghurt
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- ¼ fresh pineapple
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 1 cup icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 165 degrees celsius. In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Fold in the flour, pineapple, coconut yoghurt and lime zest until just combined, being careful not to overmix.
- Pour the mixture into a well greased bundt pan. Place into the oven for 50-60 minutes, or until the cake is golden and tests clean with a skewer. Leave to cool, then transfer to a cooling rack.
- To make the pineapple flowers, remove the skin from the pineapple. Slice as thinly as possible, then lay onto a cooling rack set over a lined baking tray. Place into a 120 degree celsius oven on fan bake. Turn after 30 minutes, then leave for a further 30-45 minutes or until the pineapple slices are dried.
- Make the coconut drizzle by stirring together the coconut cream, lime juice and icing sugar, adjusting to reach a thick, pourable consistency. Drizzle over the cooled cake, then top with the pineapple flowers. Serve immediately.