Quick and easy mini quiches
The perfect snack for anytime of the day. Super easy and quick to make, these savoury quiches are perfect for using up leftover ham or veges.
- 8 slices of sandwich bread, crusts removed
- ¾ cup corn kernels, drained
- 1/3 cup grated Edam cheese
- 1/3 cup ham, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 6 eggs, whisked
- Preheat oven to 180°C (or 160°C fan bake).
- In a well greased muffin tin, gently push each of the 8 pieces of bread in to a separate cup. These will act as cases for your fillings.
- Arrange the corn, cheese, ham and spring onions evenly in each bread case. Pour the egg mixture evenly on top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until just set and lightly golden. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
These are delicious eaten warm straight out of the oven, or you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for snacking the next day!