- 2 sheets Pams sweet short crust pastry
- 200g mascarpone
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Pams icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 6 strawberries sliced
- 1 1/2 cups mixed fresh seasonal berries - blueberries, blackberries, raspberries
Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
Use the pastry sheets to line a 21cm tart tin with a loose base, trim the edges then chill for 10 minutes.
Whisk together mascarpone, eggs, icing sugar, Lemon zest and vanilla then spread over the base of the pastry lined tin.
Arrange strawberries over the mascarpone mixture then top with half the mixed berries.
Bake for 20 minutes then top with remaining berries and dust with icing sugar. bake a further 15-20 minutes until the pastry is golden and the mascarpone is set in the centre.
Dust with icing sugar before serving if desired.