- 250g Pams Streaky Bacon Rashers
- 3 cups Pams self-raising flour
- 50g Pams Pure Butter, chilled
- 300ml milk of your choice
- ⅔ cup Pams Tomato Relish
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees Celsius fan bake. Lay the bacon rashers onto a lined tray, then bake for 10 minutes or until golden and just crisp. Dice once cool, then set aside.
- In a food processor, combine the flour and butter and pulse until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Transfer to a bowl, season lightly with salt and pepper, then stir to combine.
- Use a wooden spoon to make a well, then pour the milk into the centre. Stir until a dough forms, then tip out onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into a rectangle around ½ cm thick, then lay the rectangle wide horizontally.
- Spread the relish across the dough, leaving a 1cm border at the top edge. Sprinkle the cheese evenly across the relish, followed by the bacon.
- Lightly wet the border of dough, then roll the scrolls away from you into a log. Lay seam side down, then use a knife to cut into 3cm wide rounds. Place onto a lined tray, then bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden and risen. Leave to cool slightly, then enjoy.
Tip: Enjoy your warm pinwheel scones smothered in lashings of butter and a sprinkling of chopped parsley.