White chocolate rocky road
This rocky road is so simple to make – no baking needed and it’s a great treat for the kids to whip up themselves – plus it’s totally delicious. It only needs a couple of hours to chill before it’s ready for everyone to enjoy.
- 1½ cups marshmallows, chopped
- ¾ cup toasted almonds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup toasted shredded coconut
- 500g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100g mini eggs
- Line the base and sides of a 22cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- Place the marshmallows, toasted almonds, cranberries and coconut in a bowl and combine. Set aside 1 cup of this mixture to sprinkle over the top of the rocky road.
- Place the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on medium for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until the chocolate has melted. Pour the chocolate over the marshmallow mixture and mix gently to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and spread evenly. Sprinkle over the reserved marshmallow mixture and the mini eggs. Press down lightly with a spatula. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours, or until firm. Cut into squares to serve.