- 1½ cups marshmallows, chopped
- ¾ cup toasted almonds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup toasted shredded coconut
- 500g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100g mini chocolate eggs
- Line the base and sides of a 22cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- Place the marshmallows, toasted almonds, cranberries and coconut in a bowl and combine. Set aside 1 cup of this mixture to sprinkle over the top of the rocky road.
- Place the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on medium for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until the chocolate has melted. Pour the chocolate over the marshmallow mixture and mix gently to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and spread evenly. Sprinkle over the reserved marshmallow mixture and the mini eggs. Press down lightly with a spatula. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours, or until firm. Cut into squares to serve.