Chunky BBQ beef kebabs
Kebabs are such a versatile BBQ dish - beef, peppers, pineapple and onion is just one example of the many food combo's that you could try.
View the method
- 500 g rump steak, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup dry red wine
- 1 tbsp worcester sauce
- 1/2 tbsp garlic salt
- 1/2 small pineapple, or canned slices
- 1 large green, red or yellow pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Large onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
Back to ingredients
- Place meat in bowl. Mix teriyaki sauce, wine, worcester sauce, and garlic salt.
- Pour marinade over meat and cover and refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Drain meat, reserving marinade.
- Prepare pineapple, peppers and onions into chunky pieces.
- On four skewers thread steak alternately with pepper, pineapple, and onion.
- Grill over the BBQ for 8 minutes, baste with marinade. Turn, and then grill 7 minutes more.
- Brush once more, remove from the grill and serve with your favorite salad.