Indian-inspired spiced beef mince
Wonderfully spiced and all things nice, this Indian-inspired spiced beef mince is fragrant, warm and welcoming any day of the week! Serve over basmati rice or with flatbread and a dollop of raita for the ultimate quick and easy dinner.
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp curry powder or paste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 500g beef mince
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- ½ cup beef or vegetable stock
- 1 cup frozen peas
- In a large saucepan, sauté the onion with a drizzle of olive oil for a few minutes or until translucent. Stir through the curry powder, garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant.
- Add the mince and cook while breaking up with a wooden spoon for 4-5 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper, then add the tomato paste and stock and stir to combine.
- Bring to a simmer then add the peas and cook for a further 5 minutes or until cooked through. Serve while hot and enjoy!
Top tip: Stir through a bag of spinach leaves for some extra veges and sprinkle over a handful of fresh coriander to finish off your spiced beef mince.