Ribeye steak with Whitestone Windsor Blue
What’s better than a juicy, tender steak? One topped with blue cheese! A cheese course adds flair and flavour to a menu. Celebrate NZ cheese month with this delicious ribeye steak topped with Whitestone Windsor Blue.
View the method
- 4 x premium beef steaks
- 1 x Windsor Blue 110g wedge
- Salted butter, melted
- Chives or parsley chopped finely
Back to ingredients
- Fire up the BBQ grill or the frying pan to high heat.
- Cook your steak the way you like it.
- Smother or crumble Windsor Blue wedge over the top of the steaks while grilling for further few minutes. If desired, finish with a Tablespoon of chopped chives mixed with melted butter on each steak before serving.