- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 cup Pams coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp Pams Finest Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp sriracha
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- ¼ cup Pams smooth peanut butter
- Olive oil
- 2 large scotch or sirloin steaks
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into
- 1 cup fresh watercress
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp chopped peanuts
- ½ cup fresh coriander
- Cooked rice, to serve
- In a saucepan, combine the minced ginger, coconut milk, soy sauce, brown sugar and sriracha. Bring to a light simmer while stirring, then whisk in the lime zest, juice and peanut butter until smooth and thickened. Set aside.
- Bring a frying pan to a high heat, then drizzle with olive oil and cook the steaks as per your personal preference. Cover with foil and leave to rest for 5 minutes, then slice.
- Toss the cucumber chunks and watercress in a bowl with the rice wine vinegar and salt to taste, then arrange on a platter or plates with the sliced steak and cooked rice.
- Drizzle the satay sauce over the steaks, then garnish with chopped peanuts and fresh coriander. Serve immediately and enjoy.