- 2 tbsp rice
- 250g Pams Green Beans
- 100g rice noodles
- 2 limes
- 1 tbsp Pams Squeezable Liquid Honey
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 500g beef mince
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 packet Pams Shredded Carrots
- Olive oil
- Put the rice in a dry frying pan and cook until lightly golden in colour. Cool and grind to a coarse powder and set aside.
- Cut the beans into 5cm lengths. Put into a heatproof bowl with the noodles and pour over boiling water. Soak for 10 minutes or until softened, then drain and cover with cold water. Set aside.
- For the dressing, combine the zest and juice of the limes with the honey and fish sauce and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan over high heat and add the beef mince. Fry, breaking up any lumps, until browned and cooked through; around 5 minutes. Add the garlic and soy sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the green beans and rice noodles and combine with the carrots and the dressing. Put into bowls and top with the fried mince then sprinkle over the rice powder to serve.
Serve with freshly chopped coriander and extra wedges of lime.
To dial up the heat, add some fresh chilli or a drizzle of hot sauce!