Thai satay beef
This taste sensation is loaded with flavour and a hint of spice. Cooked in a simple nutty sauce, serve with rice or noodles and you’ve got a delicious meal better than your local takeaway!
- 500 grams Premium AngusPure Diced Beef
- 1 tin of lite coconut milk (400 ml)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons satay curry paste or satay cooking sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 spring onions finely sliced
- 2 celery sticks sliced
- 1/2 red pepper sliced
- 1 tin of baby corn cut in half
- Basil and chilli to garnish.
- Heat a fry pan and add a little olive oil and fry beef until browned. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a wok, stir-fry Satay curry paste or sauce at low heat until aroma develops.
- Add half of the coconut milk and bring to boil.
- At low medium heat add meat and cook until tender.
- Add half of milk, spring onions, celery and baby corn and heat until boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Finally add peanut butter, stir to combine and serve.
- Garnish with fresh basil and chilli.