Alcohol free mulled wine
Create the ultimate cosy night in with alcohol free mulled wine. This simple, ruby-red recipe is enhanced with flavourful mulling spices to create the perfect winter treat! Just sip back and relax.
- 750ml alcohol free red wine
- 500ml cranberry juice
- Juice and peel of 1 orange
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1tsp whole cloves
- 2 star anise
- 250 ml water
- Rosemary sprigs
- Cinnamon sticks Orange half slices
- Add alcohol free red wine, orange juice and peel, cranberry juice, whole cloves, star anise, cinnamon sticks and brown sugar to a pot with a lid.
- Put the lid on the pot and simmer for up to 30 minutes.
- Pour mulled wine into individual mugs or glasses and garnish with cranberries, orange slice, rosemary sprig and a cinnamon stick.
Leave it to cool for a few minutes before serving.