- 2 tbsp Moccona Classic Instant Coffee.
- 1 tbsp boiling water.
- 100g dark chocolate (plus extra to serve).
- 250g mascarpone, softened.
- 2 tbsp icing sugar mixture.
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder, sifted.
- Mixed berries to serve.
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped (plus extra to serve).
- Combine the Moccona Classic Instant Coffee & boiling water in a heatproof bowl. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Place the chopped chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high, stirring with a metal spoon every 30 secs, for 1-2 mins or until smooth. Set aside for 10 mins to cool.
- Whisk mascarpone in a bowl until smooth. Gradually whisk in the melted chocolate until combined. Fold in the icing sugar, cocoa powder, coffee mixture and cream (don’t overmix or the mixture may split). Spoon into serving glasses. Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours or until set.
- While the mousse is chilling, line a tray with baking paper. Top with spoonful's of extra melted chocolate and spread with a 2cm flat paintbrush or thin pastry brush to make brushstrokes. Place in the freezer for 10 mins or until completely set.
- Top mousse with extra cream, grated chocolate, fruit & chocolate brushstrokes.