Lemonade Boysenberry Spiders
Cool and creamy and a perfect non-alcoholic drink for entertaining family & friends. Super quick to make and deliciously easy to drink!
View the method
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1.5L soda water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (6-8 lemons)
- 4 large scoops Tip Top Boysenberry Ripple Ice Cream
Back to ingredients
- Make a simple syrup by adding the sugar and water to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over low heat. Stir until the sugar dissolves, then remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- When ready to serve, add soda water and the lemon juice to a large glass jug.
- Add the sugar syrup and stir well.
- Place a large scoop of ice cream in 6 tall glasses and pour over lemonade.