Lemonade Boysenberry Spiders
Cool and creamy and a perfect non-alcoholic drink for entertaining family & friends. Super quick to make and deliciously easy to drink!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1.5L soda water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (6-8 lemons)
- To serve:
- 4 large scoops Tip Top Boysenberry Ripple Ice Cream
1.Make a simple syrup by adding the sugar and water to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over low heat. Stir until the sugar dissolves, then remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
2. When ready to serve, add soda water and the lemon juice to a large glass jug.
3. Add the sugar syrup and stir well.
4. Place a large scoop of ice cream in 6 tall glasses and pour over lemonade.