A quick & easy to make ice cream milkshake recipe.
- For the milkshake:
- 3 scoops Tip Top Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 cup Anchor Blue milk
- 3 scoops Tip Top Vanilla Ice Cream
- To serve:
- A pinch of dark chocolate sprinkles
- 100ml Whipped Anchor Cream
1. In one blender mix Tip Top Chocolate ice cream and Anchor Blue milk.
2. In a second blender Tip Top Vanilla ice cream and Anchor Blue milk.
3. Alternate pouring chocolate shake and vanilla shale into the glass to create layers.
4. Top with whipped Anchor Cream and dark chocolate sprinkles.