Orange and strawberry pimm's
What is Pimm’s? A quintessentially English, fruity liqueur popular over summer. It’s best served over ice with plenty of fresh fruit.
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 1 orange, cut into thin slices
- 160ml Pimm's No. 1
- 125ml lemonade, chilled
- 125ml ginger ale, chilled
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into strips
- 2-4 large strawberries
- Small handful fresh mint leaves
- Place half the ice into a large jug. Add the orange slices and pour in the Pimm's, followed by lemonade and ginger ale. Stir with a swizzle stick to combine.
- Divide remaining ice among four tall glasses. Place a piece of cucumber in each glass then fill with cocktail.