Afternoon drinks have never looked more beautiful! This ruby red raspberry lemonade only only takes four ingredients to create, and pairs perfectly with our delicate flowered ice cubes.
View the method
- Mixed edible flowers (pansy, borage etc)
- Juice of 6 large lemons
- 1 ½ cups fresh or defrosted raspberries
- ⅓ cup honey
- Sparkling water
- Fresh mint and sliced lemon, to garnish
Back to ingredients
- In an ice tray of your choice, lay edible flowers face down into each cube mold. Top with cool water, then place into the freezer until frozen (around 6 hours dependent on size).
- To make the raspberry lemonade, place the lemon juice, raspberries, honey and 1 cup of water into a blender. Blend until completely smooth, then pour through a sieve into a jug to remove any pulp and seeds.
- Place the fruit mixture into the fridge and leave to cool (around 2 hours).
- To assemble, add the raspberry lemonade syrup to taste, then top with sparkling water. Drop 1-2 flowered ice cubes into a glass, then garnish with mint and lemon slices Serve and enjoy.