Afternoon drinks have never looked more beautiful! This ruby red raspberry lemonade only only takes four ingredients to create, and pairs perfectly with our delicate flowered ice cubes.
- Mixed edible flowers (pansy, borage etc)
- Juice of 6 large lemons
- 1 ½ cups fresh or defrosted raspberries
- ⅓ cup honey
- Sparkling water
- Fresh mint and sliced lemon, to garnish
- In an ice tray of your choice, lay edible flowers face down into each cube mold. Top with cool water, then place into the freezer until frozen (around 6 hours dependent on size).
- To make the raspberry lemonade, place the lemon juice, raspberries, honey and 1 cup of water into a blender. Blend until completely smooth, then pour through a sieve into a jug to remove any pulp and seeds.
- Place the fruit mixture into the fridge and leave to cool (around 2 hours).
- To assemble, add the raspberry lemonade syrup to taste, then top with sparkling water. Drop 1-2 flowered ice cubes into a glass, then garnish with mint and lemon slices Serve and enjoy.