Vegan summer berry lassi
Enjoy summer with a refreshing berry lassi! This delicious taste sensation from India is ideal to share with family and friends. Perfect to sip on in the warmer weather, this lassi is super easy to whip up – did someone say ‘yum’?
View the method
- 2 cups thick coconut yoghurt
- 2 cups coconut water
- 2 cups mixed fresh berries – for example, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries
- 2 tablespoons Pams Canadian Maple Syrup Baby mint leaves, to serve
Back to ingredients
- Place the coconut yoghurt, coconut water, berries and maple syrup in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add a little extra coconut water for a thinner lassi, or more coconut yoghurt for a thicker lassi..
- Pour the lassi into 4 glasses and top with the baby mint leaves to serve.
- Add a superfood hit with 2 teaspoons of chia seeds and 1 tablespoon of vegan nut butter. Garnish with mint leaves and a sprinkle of chia seeds to serve.
- Frozen berries are an excellent alternative if you don’t have any fresh berries on hand.