- 2 cups thick coconut yoghurt
- 2 cups coconut water
- 2 cups mixed fresh berries – for example, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries
- 2 tablespoons Pams Canadian Maple Syrup Baby mint leaves, to serve
- Place the coconut yoghurt, coconut water, berries and maple syrup in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add a little extra coconut water for a thinner lassi, or more coconut yoghurt for a thicker lassi..
- Pour the lassi into 4 glasses and top with the baby mint leaves to serve.
- Add a superfood hit with 2 teaspoons of chia seeds and 1 tablespoon of vegan nut butter. Garnish with mint leaves and a sprinkle of chia seeds to serve.
- Frozen berries are an excellent alternative if you don’t have any fresh berries on hand.