- 1 cup Couscous
- 2 tsp Butter
- 2 Shallots, finely sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves, sliced
- 400 g Cherry tomatoes
- 12 Kalamata olives
- 4 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 800 g White fish fillets, cut in even-sized portions
- ¾ cup Chopped herbs, (I used parsley, mint and basil)
- 1 Lemon, for serving
- Heat the oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the couscous in to a medium-sized bowl with the butter. Pour over 1 cup boiling water, mix to melt the butter, cover the bowl and leave to steam while you cook the fish.
- Place the shallot, garlic, tomatoes and olives on the baking tray, drizzle with 2 Tbsp of the oil and balsamic and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 5 minutes before adding the fish, drizzled with the other 2 Tbsp oil and a sprinkle of salt and cooking another 5-10 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork, mix in the herbs and season with salt and pepper. Serve with fish, tomato mixture, juices from the pan and lemon wedges for squeezing.