Pork chops with honey nectarines
Junior diners will enjoy this sweet and juicy combination as much as the grown-ups.
- 4 Pork loin chops
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Lemon, zest and juice
- 1 Tbsp Chopped rosemary
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- ½ tsp Salt
- 30g Butter
- 4 Nectarines, cut in wedges
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 packet Broccolini, to serve
- Rub the pork with garlic, lemon zest, rosemary, olive oil, salt and a good grind of black pepper. Cover and leave for 10-20 minutes.
- Grill the pork chops on the barbecue or pan-fry them for 3-5 minutes each side until cooked.
- Melt the butter in a hot frying pan and fry the nectarines until soft but not falling apart. Add the lemon juice and honey and stir gently to coat the nectarines.
- Serve the pork with the nectarines and their sauce. Steam some broccolini to accompany.