15-minute eggs benedict
Make breakfast easy and uncomplicated with this 15-minute meal solution! This take on the classic eggs benedict features bacon, spinach and a ready-made hollandaise so you don’t have to do the hard work. It’s the absolute best way to kick off a relaxing weekend.
- 400g Pams Shoulder or Middle Bacon
- 8 Pams Free Range Mixed Grade Eggs
- Pams White Vinegar, for poaching
- 4 English muffins
- 60g fresh baby spinach
- Pams Hollandaise Sauce, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 100°C fan bake. Place a large pan over medium heat, and drizzle lightly with oil. Pan-fry the bacon rashers until golden and crispy, then transfer to a plate and keep warm in the oven.
- While cooking the bacon, bring a large saucepan of water to a simmer. Add a splash of white vinegar.
- Toast the English muffins, then set 2 each onto plates. Poach the eggs until cooked to your liking , then place them onto a plate lined with a paper towel while poaching the remaining eggs.
- To assemble, top the toasted muffins with baby spinach, followed by cooked bacon. Carefully lay a poached egg on top of each muffin, then top generously with Pams Hollandaise sauce.
- Season with salt and black pepper then serve and enjoy.
SKILL LEVEL: EASY
TIP: Substitute scrambled eggs for poached eggs for an even quicker benedict breakfast! For a fresh twist, garnish with freshly chopped herbs and a squeeze of lemon juice.