- 6 Pams Free Range Eggs
- 100g shaved ham, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup grated tasty cheese
- Large handful of parsley leaves, chopped
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring a frying pan to medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Use a ladle to pour a quarter of the egg mixture into the pan. Tilt the pan slightly to ensure the egg mixture evenly covers the whole pan.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the egg is almost set. Scatter one half of the omelette with a quarter of the chopped ham and grated cheese and gently fold the omelette in half with a spatula. Cook for a further 1-2 minutes until the cheese is melted and the egg mixture is cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining egg mixture to finish with four omelettes. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately.