- 250g Pams streaky bacon
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 12 Pams par-baked buffet rolls
- 200g Pams tomato relish
- 1 ½ cups Pams tasty grated cheese
- Preheat your oven to 180°C. Fry the bacon in a frypan over high heat until crisp, then remove from the pan and set aside.
- In a clean frypan, heat a generous drizzle of olive oil. Add in the beaten eggs and scramble until just cooked, stirring with a rubber spatula as required.
- Cut buffet rolls in half horizontally. Arrange the bottom halves in a baking dish and spread over the tomato relish. Then top with cheese, scrambled eggs and bacon.
- Place the top halves of the rolls on top and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown and crisp, then serve and enjoy!
Top tip: Before baking, brush these sliders with a little bit of melted butter for that delicious golden glow. Then finish with a sprinkling of fresh rocket under the slider tops for some crunchy greens!