All the best breakfast treats served together for the ultimate start to your day. Crispy hash browns, salty bacon, fried eggs and all your favourite toppings. Mmmm delicious!
- For each stack you'll need:
- English Muffin (you could use a hash brown or toast instead)
- 1 hash brown
- 2-3 pieces bacon
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 fried egg
- a couple of slices of avocado
- Tomato slices
- Your favourite greens (spinach, kale or lettuce)
- Spoonful of guacamole or salsa to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C before baking your hash browns until perfectly brown. Remove the hash browns and lightly toast the english muffin.
- Prepare the bacon using your favourite method (frypan, microwave or oven).
- Fry the egg just how you like it.
- Slice your cheese, tomatoes and avocado.
To serve, layer english muffin, hash brown, cheese, tomato, bacon, avocado, greens and top with a fried egg. Garnish with a spoonful of guacamole and salsa.