Breakfast tray bake
Wanting a cooked brekkie without all the clean-up? Our breakfast tray bake not only tastes great, but it’s cooked in only one dish – perfect! Don’t let the time of day confine you either, our bake makes a tasty lunch or dinner too, just serve alongside your favourite salad.
- 3 Pams Organic Agria Potatoes, chopped into 2cm chunks
- 2 Pams Red Onions, cut into quarters
- 1 250g packet Pams Streaky Bacon
- 6 fresh pork sausages
- 6 Pams Free Range Eggs
- 1 pack Pams Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 tub Pams Finest Basil Pesto
Top Tips #2: On a tight budget? The fresh sausages can be swapped for Pams Pre-Cooked Sausages. These don’t need as long in the oven, so add them in ten minutes after the potatoes and onion.
- Toss the potatoes and red onions in a generous glug of Pams Olive Oil. Spread onto a baking tray, then add the pork sausages. Place the tray into your oven and bake at 200°C for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray, add the bacon and sprinkle over the cherry tomatoes. Put back in the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Make 6 holes amongst the sausages, bacon, tomatoes, potatoes, and onion. Crack the eggs into the holes and bake for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with generous dollops of the pesto.