Packed with natural wheat bran fibre, adding a little All-Bran® to your favourite recipes is an easy way to help get the fibre you need, deliciously. Just one tablespoon of All-Bran® Original provides 7% of your daily fibre needs. With these recipes you’ll see just how versatile this simple breakfast cereal can be.
*One 45g serve of All-Bran® Original provides 42% of your daily fibre needs.
© 2017 Kellogg Company. ® Registered trade marks Kellogg (Aust) Pty Ltd authorised user.
- 80g (1 1/2 cups) All-Bran® Honey Almond flakes
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup wholemeal spelt flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup light oil, like safflower or sunflower
- 300ml (1. cup) reduced fat milk
- 1 cup chopped paw paw
- 1 tbsp honey
- Place the All-Bran® Honey Almond flakes in a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- Sift the flours and the cinnamon into a bowl then add the All-Bran® Honey Almond flakes. In a separate bowl beat together the eggs, oil and milk then slowly add this to the dry ingredients. Whisk or beat into a smooth batter.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and add a little oil. You can use olive oil spray or a paper towel dipped in oil to reduce the amount you use.
- Pour in a small amount of batter – about ¼ cup and swirl pan so that batter is even. Turn pancakes when bubbles appear on surface, about 1 minute depending on thickness, then cook on the other side until golden. Serve with paw paw and drizzle with extra honey.
- The batter will become thicker as it sits so you can adjust the consistency with a little more liquid if you prefer the pancakes to be thinner.
Serve with reduced fat natural yoghurt.
Replace the paw paw with your fruit of choice.