- 4 oranges, grapefruit, blood oranges or mandarins, peeled & sliced in rounds
- ¼ cup Pams Liquid Honey
- ¼ cup Pams Butter, softened
- ½ tsp Pams Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Pams Brown Sugar
- 8 thick slices of white bread
- 1 tub Pams Finest Ricotta
- Preheat the oven grill to 180°C.
- Place the citrus in an even layer on a large baking tray and drizzle with honey. Place under the grill for 10 minutes, until syrupy and caramelised.
- While the citrus is cooking, place the butter, cinnamon and brown sugar in a small mixing bowl with a pinch of salt. Mix until combined. Spread the butter mixture evenly on each slice of bread.
- When the citrus is ready, remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Place the bread in the oven under the grill for 3-4 minutes until toasted.
- To serve, spread a large scoop of ricotta over each slice of toast. Top with a few slices of the caramelised citrus and drizzle with the remaining citrus juices.
Blend ricotta in a food processor or bullet blender to make it extra creamy and smooth. Add a drizzle of honey or a pinch of cinnamon for further flavour!