DIY breakfast sausage muffins
Get up on the right side of the bed with these delicious DIY breakfast muffins! Just made to please, they’re absolutely stacked full of flavour. From the juicy sausage patties, to the fried egg, toasted English muffins, fresh spinach and ready-made hollandaise, it’s got everything you need for a filling breakfast.
- 4 sausages of your choice
- 4 Pams Free Range Eggs
- 4 English muffins, toasted
- Pams Hollandaise sauce
- Fresh baby spinach
- Remove the sausage meat from the casings and press into four patties.
- Fry the patties for 2-3 minutes on each side with a drizzle of oil, then fry the eggs to your liking.
- To assemble the muffins, spread some hollandaise sauce on the base of each English muffin, then top with a handful of baby spinach.
- Lay the sausage patties onto the spinach, then top with a fried egg. Season with salt and pepper, then squeeze more hollandaise sauce on top. Finish with the muffin tops, then serve and enjoy!
Top tip: Layer streaky bacon and cheese slices into these breakfast muffins for a loaded twist!