Double egg and ham wrap with herbed yoghurt
Starting the day with an egg and ham wrap fuels your body for the busy day ahead.
- Sandwiches and Wraps
- 4 eggs
- 2 large slices ham
- 1 cup Anchor Natural Greek Style yoghurt
- 1/4 cup fresh dill - chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make herbed yoghurt by mixing yoghurt, dill and seasoning.
- For the egg wrap, whisk the eggs in a bowl.
- Heat a knob of Anchor butter in a frying pan and pour in half the egg mixture. Rotate the pan to let the egg spread out into a thin layer. Once cooked on one side, flip over.
- Remove and cool slightly before topping with ham and herbed yoghurt.