Kiwifruit and berry chia pudding
A fresh and healthy start to any day, these kiwifruit and berry chia puddings can be easily made to suit any dietary requirement! Bright and colourful, your sweet tooth will be satisfied in the most nutritious way.
View the method
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ½ cup non dairy milk
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup fresh berries, plus extra for topping
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbsp coconut flakes, toasted
Back to ingredients
- In a bowl, whisk together coconut cream, milk, chia seeds, honey and vanilla with a pinch of salt. Cover, and place into the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours to allow the chia seeds to swell.
- After the resting period, place half of the chia pudding into a blender with the fresh berries. Blend until smooth, then divide amongst 4 glasses or bowls.
- Top with the diced kiwifruit, followed by the remaining plain chia pudding. Garnish with extra berries if desired, and sprinkle with coconut. Serve or store covered in the fridge for up to 2 days (or 4 days disassembled).