- 1 onion
- 1 field or two button mushroom
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp milk
- ground salt and pepper
- sesame seeds
- pumpkin seeds
- pine nuts as you like
- Slice onion and mushroom.
- Whisk egg and milk with ground salt and pepper in cup.
- Place seeds and pine nuts in small bowl.
- Heat non stick pan on a medium heat. Add oil and butter when hot and fry onion tip clear, then mushrooms. Add nuts and seeds when onions and mushrooms are cooked.
- Pour egg mix over cooked mixture. Use a wooden spoon to draw cooked egg in from sides and allow uncooked egg to drain to sides of pan. Turn element down to low and cover.
- Complete by placing under grill.
Double the recipe to serve 2.