Fun and easy to whip up, these pancakes are light and fluffy and super yummy served with Wattie’s Peaches and maple syrup.
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 410g can Wattie's Peaches Sliced in Clear Fruit Juice
- Cottee's Maple Flavoured Syrup
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Stir in the sugar. Make a well in the middle.
- In another bowl beat together the milk, eggs and oil. Pour into the flour and stir until you have a smooth batter. Cover and stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan with a little oil. Pour in ¼ cup of the batter mixture and cook over a medium to low heat for approximately 2 minutes, or until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn the pancake and cook the other side for about a minute. Repeat until all the batter is used up.
- To serve stack 3 pancakes on a plate with Wattie’s Peach Slices, and pour over Cottee’s Maple Flavoured Syrup. Yum!
Make it fun for kids by decorating the pancakes. Make a face using fruit for the eyes, nose and mouth. Create different shapes when you cook them like hearts, letters or even animals!