- 750g-1Kg chicken thigh cutlets and or drumsticks, skin on
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thick wedges
- 300g potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces
- 400g pumpkin, peeled, seeds removed and cut into pieces
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled
- 400g can Wattie’s Pesto Style Tomatoes
- ½ cup chicken stock or water
- Wattie’s frozen Baby Peas
1. Pre-heat oven to 200 °C. Trim the chicken pieces if necessary. Season and place in a large open roasting dish.
2. Toss the prepared vegetables in a little oil (olive is nice) and place the vegetables around the chicken.
3. Roast chicken and vegetables for 30 minutes. Mix the Wattie’s Pesto Style Tomatoes and stock together. Pour over the chicken and vegetables. Return to the oven and continue cooking a further 15-20 minutes until chicken and vegetables are cooked. Serve with Wattie’s Baby Peas.