- 8 Tegel Lean & Lite Skinless Thigh Fillets
- 1 large coriander plant, with roots
- 1-2 Tbsp each of oil & green curry paste
- 2 stalks lemon grass, chopped or 2 Tbsp lemon grass paste
- 1 ½ cups Pams coconut cream
- 1-2 green chillies, seeded and chopped (optional)
- ½ cup basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- Cut the chicken into 2.5cm cubes.
- Remove the leaves from the coriander and set aside.
- Finely chop the stalks and roots.
- Heat the oil in a wok or saucepan and gently stir-fry the curry paste for 1-2 minutes. Add the lemon grass.
- Slowly add 1 cup of the coconut cream, stirring continuously.
- Combine the chicken, chillies, coriander roots and stalks and simmer for 20 minutes, adding more coconut cream if needed.
- The mixture should be thick & creamy.
- Before serving add the basil and coriander leaves and fish sauce.
- Great served with rice.
Wine suggestion: Pinot Gris