Moroccan chicken breasts with preserved lemon
"A simple version of Moroccan chicken with lemon. I once had some years ago."
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tsp of masterfoods Moroccan spice
- Juice and grated zest of one lemon
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 preserved lemon for serving
- instant couscous, chicken flavoured
- sunflower oil to cook
- Heat a medium frying pan. Saute chicken breasts, with red onion and crushed garlic.
- Until cooked, approximately five minutes.
- Add 2 teaspoons of Morrocan spice, with half a cup of thickened chicken stock.
- Serve with couscous, preserved lemon and a simple Moroccan salad of chickpeas, red capsicum and onion in balsamic dressing.