Smoked chicken salad
"This is a "Chinese inspired" smoked chicken salad. We love it - it is fast, fresh, crunchy with a great clean taste. Below are the base ingredients but coming into summer we have started adding other ingredients like strawberries to the mix - you can adjust to suit yourselves."
- Smoked chicken
- Red onion
- Crispy noodles
- Red/green/yellow capsicum
- Mung beans
- Orange juice
- Soya sauce
- Salt and pepper
- De-bone about half a smoked chicken.
- Add a finely chopped red onion and capsicum (whichever variety preferred).
- Add mung beans, cashews and crunchy noodles.
- Mix soya sauce with orange juice (we normally just use an orange and add the rest of the orange into the salad) ginger, salt and pepper - then toss.
- The measurements in the recipe are fairly fluid - just add as much or little as you prefer!
- Eat and enjoy.