Warm Thai chicken salad with coconut lime dressing
Try this recipe for a quick and tasty warm chicken salad with a thai spin, provided by friendly New World staff.
- 2 cup rice
- 2 cup chicken stock
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 200 g snow peas or green beans, sliced lengthways
- 1 carrot, cut into stirfry lengths
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Combine rice, stock and 1 cup of coconut cream. Either microwave or bring to the boil and cook until most of liquid is absorbed. If using chicken breasts, cut into stir fry slices & cook through.
- Stir fry green beans and carrots. Place warm rice in a serving bowl, add chicken, snow peas or beans, carrot, basil and toss to combine.
- To make dressing combine remaining coconut cream with the lime juice, fish sauce and sweet chilli sauce, and mix well. Warm sauce in the microwave. Pour dressing over chicken.